Wednesday, July 4, 2012

An Interview with the Author

Interviewer (myself): Welcome to blogging, Tina.

Me: Thanks! I am pretty excited! That's why I am using all these exclamation marks!!!

I (also me): What made you start blogging?

Me: Well, my facebook friends said my posts are funny and that I should start a blog.

I: And if your friends said that you should jump off a bridge, would you do that?

Me: Pretty much.

I: What would you say your blog is about?

Me: Judging from this first post it will be a lot of me talking to myself.

I: Any idea what you will be talking to yourself about?

Me: I spend a lot of time with my children (hence the blog title), so I will probably write about them.

I: Don't you think there are enough "mommy blogs?"

Me: Probably.

3 comments:

There Must Be A Third Option said...

Awesome blog! Wait, can you tell this is me?

Joy said...

EJ said that you were starting a funny parenting blog... I have a 5 month old, so I'm always looking to find out what to look forward to! :)

There Must Be A Third Option said...

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoy my kiddos' shenanigans. But don't let your baby read this blog. I don't want to be responsible for giving your sweetheart ideas! :)